Did you upload any source code?
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A #LD40 game: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/orbits
Move Orbby around with your mouse, and manoeuvre planets around to form as many stable orbits as you can.
- A planet has a stable orbit if it circles around you while you are stationary.
- You can get hit 3 times before you explode.
- Reaching new high score regains you a life.
- Click to add more planets and challenge yourself.
- Right click and hold to accelerate time (though that does seem to mess with the space-time continuum)
- Press S to save a GIF of the previous 5 seconds. Thanks to Chman for this code, please don't rate me on this bit of code because it's not my wizardry!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Pretty Decent LD40 Results48 days ago